Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hudson Daniel Bader

 Born on January 4 , 2012 my third grandchild. , that's right his first name is Hudson. The same as a favorite blogger I know. All 8 pounds 9 ounces arrived yesterday at around 2:00 pm in Crouse Memorial in Syracuse NY. Anyway , Hudson you have arrived here in the USA at a rather angry time. We are a nation politically split and I must admit I wanted a better world for you to come into. Kinder , gentler as former President Bush once remarked. But you have alot going for you  , good parents that really wanted you , proud family surrounding you and of course your long background. You are descended from English , Dutch , Irish , Slovak and German peoples. Just remember if you ever read this that you had people survive hundreds of years ago to help create the you of today. So take it and run with it. Use those talents all of my grandchildren I am sure possess. Oh and by the way.....Happiness is not over rated , so keep some of that in your life.

No comments: