Tuesday, March 22, 2011

An Ode To My Wife Beth

Last July I celebrated my 30th anniversary. My children rented out the Farmer Boy Diner in Schenectady and we had a large celebration. By the way that is where a young broke Human Service worker used to take his girlfriend for a late dinner. Anyway , being married to a mildly quirky guy with unusual hobbies like rally racing , archaelogy , history , rowing , old cars and attempts to create art is not easy. At my home in 11509 there is a pile of rocks and stones I have dragged home to examine to see if they were stone tools. My wife in frustration used them to create a rock garden. Often I view my life in terms of BC before Crounse her maiden name and AD after domination. Ha Ha . She does not find it funny as either. But I felt it only fair to give her a mention. To say thanks Hon , appreciate it. Could not have remained as whole without you.

No comments: